Who Got Us Fit?
8260 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 105A, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Our Goddess Fit Running Club is one-of-a-kind.
Our 12-Week Running schedule is designed to get you through the training for a 1/2 marathon with safe and effective mileage. Program will also include: nutrition/hydration tips, form and training principals. As well as cross training to increase your endurance and stamina to help you complete your race to the best of your ability and to recover quickly!
* A supportive group and RRCA running Coach to keep you motivated
* Three day a week running schedule
* Motivational and educational Facebook posts and emails from coaches and peers
* Week ahead email of the schedule and nutritional advise
* Educational Workshops including: field trips to shoe stores or Injury Prevention
* Program Technical Shirt w/ our Sponsors Logo's
* Post Run Party
* Positive support, coaching and a FUN group to keep you motivated
* Snacks and hydration at the end of the long runs
$200 for Members
$250 for Non-Members
(does not include the race entry fee's)
Jodi Stokes, your RRCA Running Coach and Owner of Goddess Fit, has 28 1/2 marathons under her belt. She began her running adventure in Valencia, California and has taken 100's through the Rock n Roll Series and the California Dreaming Series, and several other super fun runs. Hollywood, Vine Runs and Hot Butter Runs to name a few.
Jodi also started a Triathlon Club called TRIBE, where she toughed out the open ocean waters of California and placed 1st in the relay at Wildflower (Biggest Tri in California).
She makes the training fun, encouraging all who run to participate. She also throws in a couple of fun runs including: The Turkey Trot, Jingle Bell Fun Pub Run, Saint Paddy's Day Pub Run and soon hopes to have a Goddess Fit 5K for charity.
Sign up TODAY! Join her and her team for the experience of a life time!
Why Running Club?